Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the Closet

Is where I have been for a week! I have missed writing blogs due to being EXTREMELY BUSY with Noah starting school, TaeKwonDo, Redoing my closet, invasion of earwigs, the American Idol Concert, and Ryan having trouble pooping....Every week seems to pose a different 'crisis' in the Laird household. Hopefully I will attempt to be caught up on my exciting posts (tomorrow) :) I have LOTS to brag about in the kiddie area and LOTS to complain about too.
But Remember that I wanted to REDO my closet..Wow! what a mess...But wow!!! It looks fantastic. The only thing missing are additional drawers towards the back of the closet like the one you see next to the pants. I have 3 more to put together. YESSSS I put it together..I am sooo super duper proud of myself. I can never seem to do those things..but I was sooo determined to do this and I DID! Scott has been working all summer. I think he MAY have had 3 days off..Seriously..HE IS NEVER HOME! The kids and I miss him so much. And As I said...I have LOTS Of updates but I am off to bed to get up early to bring Noah to school tomorrow morning...
Time for the BEFORE and AFTER pictures of my closet (well DH and I's). LOL

BEFORE:












AFTER:












1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

OMG awesome job!! I thought the closet ate you for a second since I hadn't hear from you in a week!! LOL Glad my shoe boxes inspired you. Now I need to make my closet pretty too haha.