Monday, August 4, 2008

Edouard

So we moved from the DEEP SOUTH Louisiana to Texas...and now I find myself worrying about Hurricanes and Tropical Storms again. TS Edouard is apparently (they say) heading towards Texas...as I have never experienced a TS or hurricane here in TX, I wonder how far North the winds and rain reach and how this area is affected by such...Scott is out of town working so I am alone with the boys and I will admit, a bit worried...Noah has a scheduled DR apt tomorrow morning and do i take him or not? What is the protocol here for businesses? LOL I feel lost.

That said, we had a great weekend! Scott was actually home which was unexpected and a treat! I ate entirely too much this weekend..on Saturday we ate some Cane's chicken...sooo miss that from Houma and seems that people here are like 'what? Cane's?' LOL THEY never heard of it! CRAZY! THEN we went to play mini golf (indoors with blacklights) at Shankz...that was FUN towards the end, but at the beginning Ryan was crazy! He was trying to hit everyone's ball and when it was not his turn to putt, he would cry!! LOL So that was Ryan's first time with that and I dont have any pictures :( Along the way, I noticed a Gymboree Play and Learn (BRAND NEW) so now I can enroll him in that...and we found Piccomolo (an Italian ice cream place)..it was AWESOME!!! OUR NEW TREAT now on weekends. LOL IF you have never tried it, go eat it now..you will become addcited really fast! LOL So then on Sunday, we went to church and out to eat at PF CHANGS's afterwards and then to Piccomolo of course! lol soooo good..so i ate alot but Im back to my same old same old today...I have only lost 21 pounds and hope to lose 20 more..I haven't lost any more weight in over 2 weeks now..so that is discouraging but i am keeping on.

So I am hoping that we do not lose power tomorrow..but he news thinks that we will :( I hope to write soon that everything was OK and have some new pics..OHHH and Scott and I's anniversary is on Thursday!! wow!!! 9 Years married and 11 years together...

No comments: