Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Death By Chocolate



is the name of the muffins that we made today :) Today was filled with laundry, lazing around and cooking! Ryan is such a little helper! He loves helping with the laundry, cooking and whatever else MOM does. He actually put dirty clothes in the washer for me and pressed the button to start it...While gathering dirty clothes, he grabbed a brand new bra that I had to take away, but not before he did this with it.


He was super excited to make muffins today! Noah was also excited but I think it was because he wanted to lick the bowl! (which he did). LOL! These muffins are from the Hungry Girl Cookbook. This is the first recipe that I make from the cookbook..I was super excited to get it and I have just used it for the first time! ( I have been having it a while)


First we had to put mini choco chips into a Glass? and add the cocoa with boiling water and stir and freeze that for 25 mins..I thought this was weird..but we followed it VERY carefully...the glass was sooo hot to the touch. OUCH!



Ryan loved eating the Choco chips that fell on the counter! LOL


Noah and Ryan both enjoyed stirring the chips until they melted!





The glass was then ready to be put into the freezer!

A job well-done!


After 25 LONG minutes of asking "is it ready mom?" about a thousand times..it was! Ryan prepared the muffin pan with the muffin liners...


Both boys helped to put the ingredients in the bowl and I mixed it... While I was putting the batter into the cups (it was very liquid) Ryan licked the spoon!


While the muffins were in the oven, Noah licked the bowl and Ryan watched them cook.


AFTER an eternity of 15 minutes,LOL, They were ready to cool off


Ryan enjoyed eating them and said they were 'goood'..Noah also said they were good!! and they each have faces to prove it!




My rating on the muffins is Excellent too...Great for only 108 calories per muffin!..very moist but does have that 'taste' that artifical sweeteners have...but better than eating over 600 calories. LOL
If you love Chocolate, Try them!
Until Next time,

2 comments:

mommyreview.com said...

Oh yum! My friend has that cook book and we made the low cal Mojitos from them YUM YUM. I'll have to get that cook book.

Laird Crew said...

I LOVE the background of your blog! We love seeing the pictures of the boys!!!