Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Refuse to be a Soccer Mom


But today I felt like one! Where does that term originate? Is it really about Soccer? anyone?? huh? LOL I really do NOT like that term...it reminds me of minivans and I really do not like those! NO offense, I just rather SUV's and I really don't care how much gas they eat up...anyway, We actually made it to playgroup today where we brought Ms. Brenna her Birthday present..we missed her par-tay on Saturday :( It was great to see all the babies or should I say Toddlers and how much they have grown..that part was sad though..they just grow tooo darn fast.


Ms. Brenna with her gifts


Then I brought Noah to the dentist and it cost a FORTUNE! For once in our lives we do NOT have dental insurance...I still do NOT understand why we don't have it...Since Scott switched jobs..we just don't have it with Blue Cross...Does anyone know if they just don't Carry dental or what the deal is...I hate getting on the phone doing that kind of business. Gosh!!! they had to take x-rays because it had been a year since he last had them..but DANG!!! I almost wanted to ask if he REALLY needed that because I just KNEW it would be alot. and guess what? IT WAS! grrrrr.


Then later I brought Noah to his TaeKwonDo! I was finally able to snap a few pics of him before we left...




And then Ryan thought he could join in the fun...


Right now, it is late again and the boys are sleeping in my bed and are soooo darn cute (when they are sleeping. LOL)...Scott is out of town, still working...I will leave you with a masterpiece that Noah made yesterday...He loves that modeling clay or whatever that is...Thanks Randi!

No comments: