Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Times: It's Raising Cane's



Yah we went to Raising Cane's Drive thru today for my big DAY of eating. Blah! This was most certainly NOT my pick...but Scott came home sooo late last night and we went to church this morning (barely made it) and then he had to hurry and go back to work..so therefore, we had a very QUICK lunch. I have NO pictures, NO great stories that I can think of and sometimes that's just life :)

I am BLAH today...I feel angry because Scott is NEVER home...I hate it! I have resolved to do all of the Caulking, painting, organizing myself (I guess) But NOT the garage! I get really frustrated because there are some things that are heavy that require moving and I cannot do it because of my surgery last year. My doc has told me that I cannot lift heavy things the REST OF MY LIFE! And I certainly do NOT want to take anymore chances of anything going wrong in that area.

I have CLEANED out and Organized my pantry a little better with a little help from The Container Store. I have NOT gotten to my closet yet, but I will (NOT TODAY)...Meanwhile, I am busy doing laundry..Does that stuff ever end? If it does, someone let me know when ;) I have big plans ahead though...I will redo the extra room into an office and I really want to redo my kitchen..Can I say that I HATE or despise a STAND ALONE Stove-range? OMG!!!! THAT is my main reason for wanting to redo it..SURE wish I could have had what I wanted before we moved in. (it was already planned this way)...I also want to get Noah and Ryan's room painted and decorated with their bulletin boards, names, and paintings that we never unpacked yet! and we have been here for almost 2 years...Guess I keep hoping we don't unpack and just move back to Louisiana...BUT I do NOT see that happening :(

10 Things I love about Louisiana righ now:
1. The option of seafood whenever you want it
2. A great Poboy from Griffin's
3. People say Snowballs instead of Snowcones
4. People talk to you way too much :)
5. Getting a good Hurricane (From Pat O's. LOL)
6. When you say 'Westgate', They just know.
7. All of my friends are Catholic :)
8. MY FAMILY!!! (this is really NUMBER ONE)
9. LOW property tax :)
10. Better Built homes

TODDLER TID-BITS:

Ryan is talking soooo much clearer now...He is soooo funny and has such a cute personality. He had a small cut or scrape on his hand so I put antibiotic ointment on it and he showed it to Noah..and Noah asked if it hurt and Ryan said "NO, don't hurt anymore, it Burns now" LOL! He is also a professional Gum Chewer (at 2 yrs old)..He hardly EVER swallows it and can chew if for over an hour! wow! HE LOVES gum! He loves sweet potato fries! He also could be sooo potty trained but REFUSES...Right before he has to number 2, he tells me that his butt hurts! LOL THAT means go on the potty, but he is adamant about staying away from that and fine with Mommy changing his "poot" after...He immediately tells me, "Mom, I poot, change me" LOL..OH Well....

I Hope that the week gets better....I have a major headache from feeling sooo BLAH! and my Eating day has been ruined (ATE something that I really did not want and I didn't get any treat (ice cream)... On the bright side though...I have lost 24 pounds now! yeahhhhhhhhh :)

2 comments:

mommyreview.com said...

I'm sorry you're feeling BLAH I was that way the last week. I'm here if you need to talk!! Maybe Ryan and I can come out for a visit when Scott is away so we can keep you jumping!! LOL I'm ALWAYS here HUGS

Unknown said...

Man you are really sulking....I'm about to cry. On a positive note, at least you have the funds to consider all this "remodeling". I did like your top 10 and Ryan update. How about a Noah Corner next blog. You know what he's doing and into, pictures and the like. Then do another Ryan expose'! Maybe call it Kiddie Corner section of our family blog