Friday, August 1, 2008

My first Blog...




So Yes this is my first blog on here. I have NO idea what I am doing and it is after midnight...as usual I am awake. If anyone has any tips on how to work this thing, please let me know. I will attempt to sum up our activities from July. Took the boys swimming, to Incredible Pizza, and The Children's Museum just to name a few. It was MY BIG 34 Birthday...ahhhh! I don't like getting Older! I got my hair cut and refreshed, shall i say. LOL We went to The Ringling Brothers Circus and I know I am forgetting alot of other things..Oh yah, Noah had to get glasses...and I just remembered that MOST of my photos are on the other computer.....I really could scream..so I will post what i have here and post the rest tomorrow..

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

woohoo you figured it out (kinda!) LOL just gotta play around with it, I'm still learning :)