Friday, August 8, 2008

Follow-up to Anniversary...



To Follow-up to yesterday's anniversary post, the rest of the day was BETTER :) We had lunch at Benihana (YES with the kids)...this was Scott's idea and we love Benihana! Ryan had a blast and so did Noah..they loved the ketchup trick :) The food was Fantastic as always! We then left there to pick up our cake and by the time we got home, Ryan was sleeping :( so we decided to take him inside to finish is nap and NOT go to the Galleria at that point...Scott had planned to take me there to pick out what I wanted...clothes, purse, wallet, whatever, etc. LOL So the day progresses..Ryan still sleeping..we decided to eat our cake (Ryan woke up..and ate some too, of course) and it was very good! Very sweet...ahhhh the calories, I'm sure! BUT hey no need to torture my brain, right? LOL

Later towards the evening, we finally get back out of the house and go the Woodlands Mall, not the Galleria...we go to Godiva (THE DEVIL) and pick up 2 choco bars, some other hazelnut things and a smore for Scott (which he still has NOT eaten. LOL) and then go to Coach! I had a difficult time picking out something...Mainly I was looking at the new patchwork one, the Plum , and a black Wallet....I wanted the black wallet for my MK bag (which costs a small fortune, but I have been upset with the stitching that had to be fixed and I dont think is a very good quality fix....but that is for another blog..and I will never purchase there again either)...Being greedy, I wanted the limited edition patchwork, but I have been dying for that patent leather plum bag...but i know that a wallet is cheaper and I NEED a black one for my MK bag because my brown Coach wallet is getting destroyed by the suede lining in my MK bag..grrrrr! This took us well into the closing of the store because I have such a difficult time with making up my mind and guilt. LOL I finally decided on the wallet...but guess what? IT was the last one they had..so i had to take the display one? NOOOO way! I want a brand new one that has not been looked at and opened thousands of times... I alone probably opened it about 4 times yesterday. LOL it is black patent leather with the C's and the nickel buckle..LOVE IT! VERY Beautiful if you ever feel that wallets are considered beautiful ( I am a Coach whore). Lmao! Sooo short story (yah right, huh) I had to ORDER It. wahhhhh! So today I am wondering if I should have gone with the Limited Edition..HOW long will it be around? UGH!!! Maybe I can RETURN the Ordered one when it comes in. LOL and get the LIMITED edition patchwork. haha!!! or maybe not be greedy and keep what i get? what do you think?
I will leave you with a photo of our cake since that is all we actually got on film besides me on the Starbucks run. lol
OHHH and I ended up giving half or over half of my Godiva bar to Ryan...Yah Parenting is sooo self-sacrificing! HE kept telling me he wanted a 'bar'. Lmao! He is soooo funny...wow! Godiva at 2 years old! hehe!!!

1 comment: