Thursday, August 7, 2008

TODAY IS OUR ANNIVERSARY!


Wow!! woohooo our anniversary is today! Am I happy, well Yeah I am but I am also sad and find myself with tears today...It is only 11:06 am and technically I am not married yet 9 years ago :)
So this is how my day started off....Dh's phone rings too early this morning...6ish! ahhhh! so OK..NO big deal, I am thinking that we can sleep late and still have a great day!! (dh is off today)...so then around 8ish the doorbell rings! HUH? I am sooo tired and thinking 'oh maybe it is a delivery of flowers. LOL' Well, sadly it wasn't! It was the cleaning team...dh said they are cleaning today. So I was thinking 'WTF'! HOW could I have forgotten that they are cleaning today..hmmmm maybe it is because they cleaned last week and it is supposed to be 2 weeks in between? So at that point I feel crazy but DO remember the paper they left saying that my next cleaning was on 8/7 and that they would NOT do a reminder call from now on. LOL OHHHHH! so then my photographic memory haunts me with the vision of 8/7 8/7...HOW could I have not realized! I was so focused on today being my anniversary and the cake, etc that I just did NOT think of cleaning....soooo much so that I freakin cleaned yesterday...the front rooms anyway, EVEN the vacuuming...NOOOO way I would have done all that work had I known they were cleaning today..DUH!!! and to come so early...so i jump up in a 'denise panic' and start getting ready...i got ready fast too...but dh and the kids dragged ASS..OMG! I was sooo paniced (sp) inside that I don't know how i made it. LOL Sooo then i think 'Thank goodness' that I did some cleaning yesterday because it would have been a disaster for them to clean like that...silly yah..but when you have a 'cleaning service' you do have to PICK Up the shit and clutter for them to actually CLEAN. lol So there wasn't much to actually pick up...stray toys an of course there were greasy pots and pans from last night that they did not clean (they don't have to clean dishes..grrrrr! OHHH i miss Casondra--from Louisiana)
So everyone is finally dressed (me first, I might add..DARN..NOW dh says he knows how fast I can get ready. LOL) and they are sooo fast that they are waiting to get into my bedroom area and clean! ahhhhh! but that is ok...

So we go to Starbucks, and i go all out and get a caramel machiato with non fat milk, iced..still some calories in that..but i usually either A. Don't get coffee anymore, or B. get a skinny latte...but HEY! today is my anniversary so I should fill up on calories. LMao! Well yah my A ain't going no where if i eat like that. haha. So i guilt myself over and over in my head (as usual...My poor brain)..so i sip on that for the next 2 hours :) Decide to skip breakfast..HEY that was my breakfast...and HOPE for a good anniversary lunch..as good as it can be with the kids! YIKES! So dh looks a little disturbed and says that he didn't expect the cleaning thing this morning (NOOO duh..and I did? LOL) and that he had a little work to do for the morning (about 2 hours worth) and that he figured we would go from luch on today..OKKKK..so what does that mean now? I still don't exactly know but....
I decided we should go back home because they are sooo fast that surely they were done because at that point, we are driving around burning gas for Nothing and Our Armada LOVES EATING GAS :) but i sure love her anyway :) soooo..we come home and YES they are done and the house is Perfect and smells sooo clean. ahhhhh! And dh is taking care of emails, phone calls etc...so i think it is a good time to give him his anniversary card...so i give it to him and he loves it and i get emotional remembering what I wrote and remembering our tiny wedding with my helmet head (a very bad up-do...that woman should NEVER do up-dos) and then I remember the cake that i have to pick up at noon and how the woman at Lindy's cakes (Lindy herself!) asked me what color for the cake and i should go with our colors from our wedding..WHAT COLOR??? WAHHHH I NEVER HAD A COLOR...I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT NOT HAVING A COLOR...BUT NOW I AM SAD THAT I NEVER HAD A COLOR! OHHH well I think that I never picked a color but I sure did pick the perfect husband...and I think how I have gotten gifts for other people's weddings in the past and just forgot to ship it and use it for myself. LOL I have a silverware set that is awesome..well it is only 2 forks, 2 butter knives and 2 little spoons, 2 big spoons..but those are the best pieces that we have. haha!!! and I think how funny it is that the person I purchased it for is divorced now anyway...sooo good thing i never shipped it to her..I am enjoying it way more! OMG! haha YOU know you are laughing now reading this! AND BTW I intend to use that fork today to eat my anniversary Cake :) Well I picked a color for my anniversary cake-PINK! haha..shades of pink..sounds sophisticated..right? lol

Soooo then a random thought comes to my head after dh read the card....YOU know how random I am..and so I am emotional at that point and think funny how for almost 10 years Scott was working for the same company and we lived in LA most of that time..always had his company's address as being in TX...and now that we are here almost 2 years, he is working for another company and the address of it is in LA..HOW freakin ironic is that? So then I feel sad being so far away from family that the tears are running down my face and i think DARN? my makeup!!! ahhhhhh! So then i get the laptop and write this to have a memory of our anniversary morning..I hope the rest of my day gets better!
So here I leave you or me? with a photo of just me from this morning on our Starbucks run...
If this was hard to follow, if you actually get this far....sorry it was random, but that's me:)

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

You are crazy girl, love ya! Have a Happy HAPPY Annivesary you 2 deserve it!! Hope the rest of the day was smooth sailing :)