Thursday, August 14, 2008

Retail Therapy...

Is it REALLY Therapy? I would have to say 'NO'...since I am a therapist myself and we never really learned this style. LOL Today was a full day for us (Me, Noah, and Ryan)...We started off TKD (TaeKwonDo), then hit the stores for some therapy...JOKING!! I made my Target run ( I always spend entirely too much time there). IS it just in my mind, or is Target always changing things around? Everytime I go there (once a week or once every two weeks) things have changed around. I suppose that I have a habit of looking at things that I don't even need, like today, it was school supplies...I do not need to purchase any of that because i paid for the package before school ended in May for this session..but I looked for AT least 15 minutes anyway! I think this has become an illness :) I do this with everything..I just stand there and look! ugh! We then go to Chick Fil A because I hear the kids saying that they are STARVING!! We had an extra with us today, Noah's friend Travis...so I had 3 kids today..Believe it or not, they were better behaved than when I just have my 2 :0 weird, I know. They had alot of fun playing at chick fil a today, after they ate


We then went to the Woodland's Mall...I had to pick up my Coach wallet and some makeup from Lancome that had been waiting for a while...So I go to pick up Lancome and I literally wait for almost a half hour due to so many people there...UGH!!! I then go to Coach to pick up my Beauty...wow! the patchwork and plum bag were calling me.... But I didn't listen..ONLY because I couldn't. LOL

Then the Halloween costume saga continues...I have decided that maybe I will dress Ryan as a puppy dog for Halloween since he is often known to go around saying 'woof' to everyone and saying..'I'm a puppy'...LOL this is really cute...BUT he also goes around saying 'BZZZZ BZZZZZ' with his tongue between his teeth to make that sound. LOL it is the most adorable thing that I have seen in a while (I know you would agree too)...so my point is that I stopped by Potterybarn kids to see if their Halloween Costumes had arrived yet, but unfortunately they have not :( and the woman informs me that she is not sure which costumes that they are actually going to get til they get them which SHOULD be at the end of this month..booohoooo! I would rather get the costume in the store than order it online so that I can avoid the HIGH shipping that Potterybarn kids always has! If I knew that they will have it or not I could go ahead and either order it online (if they aren't getting it) or just know that I will get it at the end of the month from the store...Well anyway, I talk to her entirely too long about other random things all related to Potterybarn kids and I leave having to almost pry the kids out of the store...they loved it there and were QUIETLY sitting at a game table on those cute little cubes doing a wooden puzzle and begged me to let them do it..But we left! I am sure that the woman who worked there told everyone how I would NOT shut up! LOL

I go to ATL and try on a size smaller and it fits! What a great feeling to fit a size smaller...gotta love that!

As I finish up this blog, Ryan has just fallen asleep at 10pm! the kid had NO nap today...omg! and was still ticking...HOW does he do it? He was happily watching Blues Clues with his blanket in tow...when it started the "Now it's time for so long"...he freaked out and came in my bedroom with the BIGGEST Saddest Frown that you will EVER see With tears and all saying "it's done"....This means, for me to get another one on there for him...But I didn't and he is now lying down beside me sound asleep...a little angel!! I really savor these moments..Hope you enjoyed our adventure in Retail Therapy today...Please note that I have neglected some things as not to prosecute myself :)


No comments: