Sunday, September 7, 2008

Double the Adam=Double the Fun: The Best Friday Evening in a LONG TIME...



Scott and I were soooo fortunate to attend the Maroon 5 and Counting Crows Concert this weekend in the Woodlands! It is an outside pavillion so the Sound was Awesome! It wasn't as HOT as usual and not as humid so it was almost perfect! WE were in the 4th row from the pit so we had the BEST seats! We were so close that I almost wanted to Faint! The opening group was Augustana (but we missed them..Oh well. LOL) then the Counting Crows. Wow!!! Adam Duritz is Awesome!! He engaged the crowd..just a very nice guy, NOT to mention a wonderful voice too!! This band was one of my favs from College...sooooo loving Mister Jones and A Long December!! wow!!!!!!!!! soooo loving that!
Then came Maroon 5 and Wow!! Adam Levine puts on a GREAT show! He also engaged the crowd..I did expect them to come out in suits though, like when they perform on TV. LOL But as you can see that was not the case...I had NO idea he had an arm full of tattoos!! hmmmm.... We LOVED them...The crowd went a little crazy when they came on..It was sooooo weird to see them so close up. I totally enjoyed them! I will leave you with "Harder to Breathe"..this was their last song AFTER they came back on stage...They played for almost 2 hours! Thank YOU Maroon 5!! Love ya'll!


So After spending a total fortune on this concert...I won't put it on here...YOU might vomit. LOL We left and saw this huge truck and Scott insisted that I pose next to it. LOL HOW DO YOU GET INTO THAT THING?

No comments: