Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And the Breaking of Boards were heard all through The Woodlands...

When Noah stepped up to chop 'em in half! LOL About 2 weeks ago, Noah went to a Board Breaking Class at his TKD Academy. He totally enjoyed it. He was able to break 3 boards using 3 different styles. I do not know the technical names for these (at least I don't think I do), but Noah was a STAR...He did so super good. We were all so proud of him!
Hammer Smash


Side Kick? I think...


Front kick..Notice that the board BROKE into 3 pieces!!! and went over the instructor's head! OMG! HE was the only one that did that. LOL


Noah getting his Broken board pieces (to save)!


During the regular class session, Ryan went nuts as usual and played with daddy's watch the entire time...Daddy took this picture..We were delighted to have Granny with us to see Noah..she was also proud of him!


More news from TKD, Noah has received his Red stripe this week!! I am so proud of my boy! He is doing soooo well! He hopes to earn his blue stripe before next Saturday so he can test for his Yellow belt...movin on up!!!!!!

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

Does your shirt say Socialite ? LOL You make me laugh!