Friday, September 5, 2008

American Idol Concert Rocked!

Especially David Cook! My mom and sister flew in from New Orleans to go to the concert. We brought Noah along with us since he enjoyed watching American Idol and Scott always tells him that he can be AI 17! LOL Yahhhh OK. We were very excited and Hoped to meet the idols.




The entire concert was great...I have tons of pictures (I won't put them all up here though) All of the Idols looked alot younger in person than they do on TV, except for Michael Johns. LOL Of course, David Cook was my Favorite!


After the show, we walked around the Toyota Center to see if we could catch a glimpse of where the Idols would be exiting to their buses and we found ALOT of fans waiting at a barracade to get photos or autographs of the Idols...So we waited also and My sister inched her way to the front of the barracade ( I don't know how she did this) so I followed her and eventually the woman in front of me grew tired of waiting, I guess, and gave me her front row spot! woohooo... WE were able to see all of the Idols except for David Cook of course! and Ramiele, but no one noticed that she was missing..hmmm...I wonder why???

Here are a few photos that we were ablet to get ( I have more)..And we got autographs too! We had a long fun night...but hated the next day (we were sooooo tired).

Us with Carly


Us with Brooke


Us with Michael Johns


Us with Jason Castro


Noah with Kristy (My eyes were closed..I cropped it. LOL)


And David A who was NOT allowed to take pics with fans (He apparently was ill)


It was upsetting though that we did not see DC. The one I really wanted to meet...boohooo..but

Anyway!
:)

No comments: