Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We went on Down to the AUDUBON ZOO

and they all asked for you! LOL awwww wait...it's not Mardi Gras yet! and darn this TEXAS...they don't celebrate that here either...crap!
So we got to visit the Zoo in New Orleans while we were in town for the Thanksgiving break/vacation. WE used to be members at the zoo and Noah loved the zoo. He has a memory book from his first Real trip to Audubon Zoo when he could actually identify the animals...he has pics of all of the animals...anyway, this was Ryan's first trip to the New Orleans Zoo. We were able to meet up with my brother in law and sister in law and mother in law...whew alot of Laws in there. LOL We all had a blast and the kids had so much fun seeing their cousins. I think Ryan's fav part was seeing the gorillas. The silverbacks were awesome to watch.



I actually took alot of pictures and I don't think I am actually IN one of them..but HEY that's how it goes in this family....




I am glad that Scott was able to see his brother..it had been almost a year!


And the Ryan loved riding on the train...


and the rest is Lagniappe...




No comments: