Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cheer with Friends

is always nice to be around. Today our neighbors had the cutest party for the kids. It was an Ornament Party. It was a WONDERFUL hit! The children were able to make different kinds of ornaments while enjoying a yummy breakfast. Ryan ate a donut and a handful of M&M's. LOL Noah ate strawberries....He isn't a very big Breakfast eater.
Ryan has so much fun playing with Noah and John Edwin (neighbors).

Noah playing

Ryan and John Edwin


As you can see my boy sweats alot. LOL Poor thing..I guess that it didn't help that his pants were insulated and the weather was in the 70's! Blah to that!

I had a blast talking to grown ups and I really enjoyed The Hamner's Company...I think I stayed a little too long as I was the last one to leave...I wish all neighbors were as sweet at that family!
These are the CUTE ornaments that Noah and Ryan made

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

we made the same Xmas Tress!! Gotta love oriental trading company crafts hehe.