Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Toddler Talk

Wow! I cannot believe how much Ryan is talking now. He is a parrot. He repeats EVERYTHING...like the word 'stupid'..this is NOT good. I have been hearing him say it more the last couple of days and I KNOW THAT I SAY IT WAY TOOOO MUCH! For example, He just said 'shut up stupid truck' OMG! and then before going into the grocery store today..He said something to me and said 'stupid mommy' OMG!!!! I told him that was NOT nice and NOT to say that...he would be in big trouble and he said he doesn't want any trouble.
Bottom line is that I NEED to stop saying it...it's gonna be hard since something STUPID happens everyday. LOL
Ryan wanting a picture next to the tree today


and Mommy posing with her new hat :)


If you have any ideas on substitutions for this word, please let me know...although I am sure that you know that STUPID is a substituion already :)

No comments: