Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's a TWILIGHT thing...........

and BEWARE that you will only understand if you KNOW Twilight like I know TWILIGHT! wow!! what a night!! My BFF Elecisha from way back in the day came with me to the much anticipated movie! I was sooo ready to go and dressed in My Edward shirt <3


We met at Copelands and had a great dinner there, then picked up our PRE-ordered tickets and made a Starbucks run! haha...WE managed to have a worker at the AMC take our photo...she did such a bad job taking it though..YOU would swear that she never held a camera before. LOL She actually had the camera pointed down at our legs. LOL sooo i had to crop it!


The movie was FANTASTIC and I didn't want it to end! I still haven't gotten enough of EDWARD...and I don't think that I ever will! I <3 Edward and Yah I'm 34 years old so don't remind me. LOL


Cannot wait to get it on DVD now :) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Edward Cullen

No comments: