Thursday, December 18, 2008

There was once a Glittery Snowman

Ryan made the CUTEST Snowman at B&N today...on his weekly Story time group. We love going there...although, as I have said before, Ryan is not exactly WELL-BEHAVED! He is rather curious, I guess. He did NOT enjoy the books today and Ms. Sam does such an AWESOME job reading those books! They watched a little cartoon about a snowman...he wasn't interested because he could not get close to the tv without me...he is stuck to me like Glitter Glue. haha!!

BUT the CRAFT is what RYAN LOVES! I asked him where he wanted to put the snowman 'parts' and he glued them on there...

Ryan in the process of making his snowman, I was bothering him with my camera :)


Look at all that GLITTER!


I think he did a GREAT job, Don't you??

No comments: