Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Cajun Thanksgiving


is the BEST ever! NOT because I have to be down the bayou though...that part, NOT so fun! There is absolutely NOTHING to do there! ahhhhhhh! WE had a quiet Thanksgiving with all the good food though...we had fried turkey, seafood gumbo, sweet poatoe casserole, crab dip, pumpkin pie, and mini cheesecakes...yum yum!
I have to say that the crab dip may be one of the BEST ever. I purchased the most BEAUTIFUL crab meat (IF crab meat can be considered beautiful) from Rouse's Supermarket in Houma that I have ever seen. Yah it was $24.99 a pound but gosh...it was worth it. I made the mini cheesecakes for the first time and they were LOVED.


The boys enjoyed an afternoon of jumping in a huge jumper that My mom and Eddie put up for them...they own the business for that...it was a lazy cajun Thanksgiving and I loved it!
Me and my sis

Ryan enjoying drinking out of the fancy glass

Our boys

Eddie's Seafood Gumbo

My sis and the boys

My sis and Noah

Ryan with his Parran Eddie

No comments: