Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Noah's Halloween Party

at school.
I just love the school Halloween party. I love seeing Noah have a good time and making all of the little treats for his classmates and teachers. This year, I made Rice Crispy treats shaped like pumpkins! You have to color the marshmallows with orange Icing coloring:

Then you have to use a cookie cutter to shape the orange crispy treats into pumpkins and I colored the stem with cookie icing (it hardens):

Then I drew on the faces with black candy writers (it dries hard)...I thought they came out really cute. This is my second time making rice crispy treats. The first time I made regular ones a few years ago...I think next time I should maybe add more marshmallow than it says to. Any ideas on that?




At Noah's party, the children had fun doing a mummpy wrap, eating goodies, playing gummy bingo, and making their very own monsters!!



Noah's Plate


Ryan had a blast at Noah's party too! He ate almost the whole time. LOL




Ryan's Plate

Noah took his Monster home

No comments: