Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cupcakes and Crafts


is what we did during the weeks before Halloween...Mommy (me) is having a hard time keeping up with everything lately. I never knew that staying home with the kids was so hard...but rewarding also. Everyday is a challenge for me...I was really brought up for working outside the home...I am not very good at the home thing..but I am trying.

The boys had a BLAST making cupcakes. I think that their favorite part was decorating with sprinkles and icing though.
First you stir:



Then you lick:



Then they go in the oven to bake...and then you ICE them:




And then you Sprinkle them all OVER and everywhere else!!




This was a BIG challenge for me..I hate cleaning these types of messes...but I let them have a good time without cringing much. LOL They had FUN eating them too!



CRAFTS

Well the boys LOVE doing crafts and they LOVE pumpkins so this was PERFECT! They each got to decorate 2 pumpkins with paint or whatever else they wanted. A wooden project was also involved but Ryan got so tired and cranky that he left the room and put himself for a nap. LOL






Ryan insisted on painting one of his pumpkins ALL GREEN!!



The pumpkins came out really cute and they were proud of them but MOST importantly: THEY HAD A GREAT TIME!



No comments: