Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a SAD SAD Day AMERICA


the day that Obama was elected President. Wow!! I never thought that someone with the name, Barrack Hussein Obama would be president of THIS USA! How quickly we forget our enemies and who actually talks with them NOT politics but by a friendship. This is scary. I am afraid of what this country is becoming...It is NOT what it was founded on. I don't think that it will be the FREE American that it once was...it is going towards a different direction. Maybe it is the end like some think..If it is, Then I'm ready and this is how it has to be.

I am BLAH (like Julie and i call it) and I am positive that I will feel this way for a while. My eyes are swollen from crying so much. I think back to when I first started college and I didn't have a clue as to what the Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, etc meant. But now I know. Back then, who knows if I would have been a sheep and followed the masses and helped to make a decision as critical as what was made last night. All I can say is that I am glad I am not YOUNG right now and was NOT part of that decision.

I will never back someone up who is for killing unborn children. I am Catholic. I have morals, values, beliefs. I stand by my beliefs and I am not just Catholic when it is convenient. THEY (who was elected) wants to take GOD out of everything...very sad.

I wonder if he will be sworn in in January with the Bible or the Koran? hmmmm..something to think about for the next few months.

OH and if you have an UGLY response for me, Save it for yourself or write it down and throw it out. This is MY blog.

Senator McCain, I wish you were President. YOU love this country and were the RIGHT one for President. So many people wasted their time HATING Bush...Well I HATE Obama and will feel that way forever. I cannot be brainwashed. My mind is too strong, I guess. Yes it is a sin to HATE, but it is my sin. I have NO respect for him, nor will I EVER apologize for my feelings.

God Please save our Country

No comments: