Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Indiana Jones and my Puppy

were the stars of the night for Halloween! I had been coaching Ryan for a few days (or weeks) on that Trick or Treat is when you go to someone's door, ring the bell and get candy!! Yay!! Ryan loves Candy so he was very excited. He loved wearing his puppy Dog costume too. Noah was Indiana Jones and he loved using that whip! It was so funny to watch both of them go trick or treating!
Dressed for the night:



Granny was over for the weekend so she had a chance to come with the kids (her very first Halloween with the kids)...Wow!!! in 9 Years that's a LONG time. We are glad that Granny was able to make out to Houston!



I had my hair done (finally) and I took a picture with my sweet boys!


WE brought the wagon along in case the puppy got tired :) and Ryan wanted to pull it first...til he went to his first house for candy!



First house of Candy!


Some houses just had bowls out waiting with a sign...I had to remind them not to take too much. Their faces are priceless though...when they are looking at candy. LOL



The boys got tons of candy (some good stuff)...but they loved the house that had the dinosaur!!



As was expected, the puppy tired out before the night was done (or done collecting candy)

No comments: