Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Date Night!

So since MIL was in town, she Insisted that we go out to dinner or something for a date since Scott and I rarely get away by ourselves! We had dinner at Jasper's which was GREAT...I do have to say though that my Filet was rather salty...I hate salty. Scott's steat was overcooked, then undercooked then they had it right...so that was a disappointment..but they did take that 44 dollar steak off our bill! We then wanted to go to a movie, but it was so long til it started so we just went home instead. I think that Scott was toooo chicken to go so Quarantine with me...that was the deal. LOL
We took pictures of ourselves too! LOL



At home we took some more pictures...just playin with the camera and laughing.Ryan got in on the fun too. LOL




And I do have to say that I simply LOVE my new shoes. I had to chase down the store at the Galleria to get these shoes...but Yep, I got em. AND I love em. do you?

No comments: