Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crackberry

Who has one? I LOVE my Blackberry! Sometimes it does weird things though...and then I get so obsessed with WHY it is doing that. THAT is the part I hate about it.

Reasons I LOVE my BB:
1. I can CHAT with my friends through BB messenger..sooo cool :) Well, If they have BB.
2. It is very EASY to take pictures and then send them DIRECTLY to Walgreens upload. Wow!
3. Getting Email is OH so EASY!
4. Seriously, the phone is very attractive :)
5. All types of incoming msgs (email, sms, mms, BB msgr)can all go the same place and be separate also :)
6. Has a FULL keyboard!(My BB Curve)
7. Ringtones of course!
8. Internet is Awesome.

The things that I don't like:
1. It sometimes FREEZES! This sends me into PANIC mode...having to take out the battery, etc...FREAKS Me out. LOL
2. Feeling Panicky when it FREEZES! LOL
3. Being in a Grumpy mood when it FREEZES!

So do you get the picture here?! STOP FREEZING UP BLACKBERRY! My boys will THANK YOU for it.

In reality, It has only done that about 4-5 times....Anyone else have that problem too though?

Christy captured this photo of me and My BB! LOL
I guess I am oblivious to my surroundings and I guess that is one reason why they call it a CRACKBERRY :)

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

I'm addicted too, well you know this since we BBM all the time! LOL we're you texting me in that pic? haha