Friday, January 23, 2009

Hot Air Balloons

was the Craft of the day at B&N! Ryan and I headed out early and did some shopping before Storytime. He had a chance to play with the Thomas the Train table and trains at B&N. YOU know that he kills himself playing with those trains over there...AND we have the SAME table at home! YES he plays at home but it seems like he plays alot more over there! So we had alot of extra time before it started...he played with trains and drank his Choco milk and I drank my Caramel Skinny latte (it is better than nothing. LOL)


RYAN'S PHRASE OF THE DAY: "Wait just one minute"...LOL OK...AGAIN I realize that I MUST use this phrase way too much. I asked Ryan if he wanted to go try on shoes and he told me "not now, just wait one minute" LOL!

The books at story time were really cute. Ryan listened so well..He is getting better every week. Another boy sat on his bench and it did not bother him. woohoo. LOL One of the stories was about Curious George and a Hot air balloon...So funny that I ask Ryan about the book afterwards and he explains to me everything that happened...His comprehension is outstanding...not to brag, but it is. LOL



The craft was to make your very own Hot air balloon!!! Miss Sam brought BALLOONS..and YOU know the kids LOVED Them. We constructed his balloon...he insisted on GREEN...He was jumping up and saying "I want Green"...so adorable! AND then he got an extra balloon to take home!



Ryan with his HOT AIR BALLOON


And that was Another FUN TIME AT B&N!

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

those are freakin' awesome crafts!!! Of course he's a smarty pants like his mommy!! hehe