Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Joking


is Ryan's "Prase" of the Day or Week? The first time that I heard him say this I had to ask him what he said again. Sure enough, Yep he said that! I think it is the funniest thing ever and what is even more entertaining about it is that he knows how to use it correctly. He really does "joke around". HOW in the world can a STILL 2 Year old know this?

Ryan is still in diapers. The Pedi has told me to back off about trying to get him to potty because he had some issues of withholding his stool WHILE still wearing his diapers! So he has been getting better at being regular with the help of Miralax and I decided to purchase some BIG BOY underwear (with power rangers on them of course). Yesterday I let him put one on and he wanted it off immediately. HE told me that he didn't like Big Boy underwear and that he wanted to put his diaper on!! UGH!!! WHY?! AT this age, Noah was wearing pullups! but he was actually doing NUMBER ONE on the potty!

Yesterday we visited Borders to check out their story time...Unfortunately Ryan was the ONLY Kid there. WHAT is the deal with that? The store is Awesome and it is on Market Street! HELLO! LOL When we go to B&N, there is always alot of people there. Next week we are going to try the Library also...we heard that it is really nice there.

Noah is doing so Awesome in TKD! He is a Green belt and will probably test for Senior Green belt in a few weeks. His sparring is getting so good...I can see his confidence in that. I love it!

Every day bring a new skill or word to Ryan's world.. I wonder what the day will bring today?

No comments: