Monday, January 12, 2009

Sirenuse Euro Bistro



YES I took a picture of the menu (it was the Desert Menu)...HOPING noone saw :) This restaurant was Fantastic! The atmosphere was inviting, the staff were GREAT, and the Food was THE BEST! Apparently this is a new restaurant that has opened here in the Woodlands...It is next to Hubbel & Hudson Groc. IT is white tablecloth, kindy pricey..but the tablecloths are covered with WHITE PAPER so the KIDS loved drawing on it with colored pencils, NOT crayons! OH and there was a kid menu too :) WE had a hummus Trio for appetizer...the BEST that I have had in YEARS!! sooo much flavor. Scott had the Paella (FANTASTIC) and I had the HangerSteak! I totally enjoyed this meal and Saturday was a GREAT day for our family! WE had a fun day...brought the kids to McDonalds which is Brand new..OMG! they have a flat screen tv in there. Is that typical now? Soooo super clean in there...definitely a good time. Noah and I had HOT fudge sundaes (I think I was in college when I last had that)...we went shopping and also visited Hubbel and Hudson groc...it is awesome in there!

Ryan digging in my purse at the Restaurant...LOVE The big windows!


Noah looks so handsome!


Noah busy with his masterpiece...he was so sad that he had to leave it there.


Now since I ate so much over the weekend...guess I will be starving during the week
:( BUT it was worth it :) WE will definitely BE BACK to that Restaurant!


OH and I MUST post this CUTE photo of Ryan DEMANDING that I take a picture of him..we were at Noah's TKD! HE has to bring that backpack PACKED With Power Rangers and Monster Trucks!!! HE IS STILL 2 YEARS OLD PEOPLE! HELP!

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

LOL love the demands!! Ryan has a backpack too that we must pack and take places, OMG they are crazy!! LOL We've created lil monsters hehe