Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ladies Man?

NOT quite yet! At our weekly story time at B&N, I took the opportunity to dress Ryan in a Valentine's Day shirt (since he has 2 of them :o)..The tshirt says Ladies Man. I just thought it was kinda cute. Right when Miss Sam was starting to read, Ryan, turns around to face the front on his bench, and accidentally brushes a little girl's foot who was in front of the bench sitting on the floor...the little girl turns to him and makes a sort of face that lets someone know that they are NOT happy?! HE turns to me and falls into my lap and CRIES!! WITH cookie in HAND!! The crumbs ARE everywhere...all over his face, his clothes, MY clothes! The entire time, Ryan sat on my lap...HE never went back to the bench and AFTER 7 books, my legs were NUMB!! So, it seems that girls make him cry?! LOL FUNNY!! GUESS he is not a ladies man yet.....

Ryan insisted on bringing Power Rangers this time


The past week has been crazy at home..NOT on schedule at all..Noah had the flu and missed 4 days of school!! THAT's alot of makeup work. Ryan didn't get the flu (THANK GOD)...I wonder if the Tamiflu really helps.. Noah's flu didn't seem all that bad.

Since, Noah was sick last weekend, he missed his testing for TKD Senior Green Belt..so today it the DAY that he tests...Wish him luck!

Hope your week was Healthier than ours...

2 comments:

mommyreview.com said...

haha my Ryan would make him cry for sure, she's so bossy LOL poor kiddo there's plenty of time to be a heartbreaker later on

Andrea said...

I think Tamiflu works. Cullen had the flu recently and it went away quick with the rx.