Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 Years



Wow!! Scott and I have been married for 10 years. We weren't able to celebrate on our actual anniversary, but we did get a chance to celebrate on a different day!

My friend Terri was nice and sweet enough to watch our 2 boys so we could go out to dinner! We went to Morton's Steakhouse in Houston. The experience was Fantastic, the Food was EXCELLENT and the service was EXCELLENT also!!

Morton's had a special menu printed for us with our names on it.. I loved it!



What I ate:
Chopped Salad, Colossal Shrimp Alexander, Filet, and the famous Hot Chocolate cake. I had the best Pomegranate Mojito also!!
If you are ever in doubt whether you should go to Morton's or not..don't be!

The Famous Dessert


By the Way, Morton's took the photo of us above :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy anniversary you two little love birds! That's a long time. Congrats!