Friday, October 10, 2008

Privileged...

Have you seen it? Well as you know, I love love watching TV shows (that are dvr'd of course).....cannot STAND commercials. So I am dvr happy..recording Everything that looks interesting..One particular is Privileged. I really like that program. I think it is becoming one of my favorites. All of the characters are nice to look at..did I just say characters? Gosh!! those cartoons are getting to me. LOL Well the actors and actresses is what I meant :)
IF you have never watched it, give it a try. IT is much better than the new 90210...I wonder why they actually call it 90210 since it is NOTHING like the 90210 that I grew up with. Another program that is new that I really enjoy is Gary Unmarried...that is really funny..I am a bit sad though that he isn't playing on Ghost Whisperer anymore. I am sooo glad to see that The New Adventures of Old Christine, the Big Bang Theory, and Private Practice are back :)

I did watch the Mentalist and Fringe..but I am not too sure that I am totally getting into them. Has anyone seen Pushing Daisies?? OMG!! I try to watch it, but I dunno...is really weird...I hate the voice that talks in the background..You know what I mean?

Some more favs of mine from season to season are Supernatural, House, Gray's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer, and Ghost Hunters.

On a different note...Have I mentioned that Noah got his Yellow belt? WE are sooo proud of him and his grades are awesome in school too!! The birthday weekend is just around the corner...will have more later..........

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

It one of my FAV shows, Im reading the book now too (that it's based off). They always wear CUTE Pajamas on that show and Im like where did they get that ?! Wish we could watch it together for a girls night.